Hello media friends! I’ve worked in your world, so if there’s anything more I can do to make your life easier, please drop me a line. You should find everything you need here.
You can find short and long bios, plus some back story, on my about page.
If you’re looking for photos, here are a few options:
- These shared albums. There are a selection of portraits, “in action” and candid shots. All are at the highest resolution available. (Mostly landscape orientation.)
- Anything off my Instagram account. Feel free to embed or download. (Mostly portrait orientation.)
For samples of interviews and pieces featuring me, here’s a short selection:
- Written – Thryve World, BBC,
- Radio – BBC Interview with Gordon Sparks
- TV – All the Tors Challenge feature
- Quotes/Comment – The Future of Mountain Navigation and Mapping (The Great Outdoors)
For examples of my writing work – if you haven’t seen enough on this blog already – here are a few more! I am currently a staff writer for Much Better Adventures Magazine.
- Much Better Adventures – huge variety of adventure topics.
- Trail Magazine – walking and scrambling routes in the UK.
- Interview features: Al Humphreys, Leon McCarron
- Assortment of others such as: Red Bull, Outdoor Revival and The Next Challenge