Sign up to the Adventure Squad to get weekly emails from me about everything adventure!
1. Choose your pathway
I want to Live Adventurously
I want to go on a Big Adventure
I want to Mix Adventure with Making a Living
It is 100% allowed to open all of these links at the same time! I would.
Prefer to listen over reading?
2. Add Adventure to your Social
Okay, if you're here I'm guessing you're probably already following a bunch of cool adventurers on social media. But you might like to add me to that crew! I'm @travellinglines on Facebook and Instagram - just @travellingline on Twitter (because tweets are short...).
This is the best way to get my latest adventure announcements and take part in some challenges with me.
3. Read About My Adventures
You'll find a whole host of stories on this website about my adventures. But, if you want an overview of what I've done and where I'm going, check out this page. I keep it up to date with all my adventures - big and small, past and future, success and catastrophe... Each page comes with a list of related blog posts, so you can read through the whole adventure - from planning to completion.
If that's not enough, I'd check out Intrepid Magazine (I set it up). This magazine is dedicated to becoming the go-to place for women in adventure. There's a print and digital subscription, plus free to read articles on the blog. Eat your heart out :)
My Most Recent Posts...
4. Want to know more about me?
Short bio text here
If you would like to work with me
- Drop me a line here.
- Check out this page for links to previous interviews and my writing work. This is not a comprehensive list, but it should give you a flavour of the media exposure I've had and publications I've written for.
I spend a lot of time in the outdoors and I'm lucky enough to work with several outdoor organisations. My involvement includes being:
- Young Adult members' representative for Austrian Alpine Club UK
- A Mountain Rescue team member
- Wild camping ambassador for Dartmoor National Park