1. If you are looking for adventure inspiration
Excellente! Adventuring is what I love best. Telling stories about said adventures comes a close second.
- Read the most recent posts on my blog.
- Find out about all my adventures, mega to micro here.
- Check out my Bucket List for some ideas.
2. If you are looking for practical advice
Great news – that means you’re already talking steps to having your own adventure. There are loads of useful articles on my blog, but to pick a few popular ones:
- Cycle Touring, including a complete list of what I took for 50 days on the bike
- Wild Camping, how to do it safely and politely.
3. If you are a female adventurer, however timid or new
Don’t worry! There’s an amazing community of women in the outdoors to help you get started. Keep holding onto those crazy ideas and we’ll help you make them happen.
- Read about some incredible women.
- Get Intrepid – the women’s adventure magazine that spawned out of those guest blogs.
4. If you would like to work with me
I spend a lot of time in the outdoors and I’m lucky enough to work with several outdoor organisations. My involvement includes being:
- Young Adult members’ representative for Austrian Alpine Club UK
- Mountain Rescue team member
But of course, all views on this blog are mine and mine alone.